Most of my project included hours of me in front of the computer "getting to know" garageband/other applications, reading about podcasting, creating and online library account to upload my audio files to a server and just figuring out the logistics and practical use of this technology.
I also created a lesson plan, assignment sheet and instruction sheet for my students if and when I actually do this project.... one day.... in my classroom.
Click HERE to see the assignments list on my class website where you can find this podcasting assignment and the demo I made.
Awesome project! I absolutely loved it and hope you don't mind that I steal the idea? Garage band is another awesome program to get familiar with and it has saved me a lot of money when it comes to cutting music for concerts and performances. Anyway, good job on your project. Very well done.
ReplyDelete