"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Ralph Waldo Emerson, (attributed)
US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)
Emerson knew what he was talking about... MOVE ON. Joy in the Journey and Joy in each new day!
Tina, excited? I am! lol....Fruit pizza this weekend?
ReplyDeleteAnother comment from me, yay! I'm excited to see you AGAIN this weekend ha, I think I'll probably come chill at your parents' house this weekend while Mike is in Arizona:) Are you coming up Saturday morning?
ReplyDeleteHey girl! It was fun to see you a bit this weekend! We should plan something fun to do after the wedding reception Friday.... by that I mean do something better than watch the boys play playstation all night! ha ha
ReplyDelete